+1 (866)-367-4766 info@isom.org

Vision International College

ISOM has partnered with Vision International College in Australia, which makes it possible to offer students a pathway of learning from a certificate to an academic degree in theology. This Australian-government accreditation is recognized throughout the British Commonwealth. Those wanting to use their ISOM award for secular job advancement outside the US.

Students who have earned a three-year Diploma from Vision International College may gain admission into the bachelor’s degree completion program of Vision International University. The college offers its programs as part of the consortium of distance education of the Vision International Education Network.


Vision International College was founded in 1974 in Launceston, Tasmania, by Ken Chant, an Australian theologian, and author. Now located outside of Sydney, Australia, in Minto, New South Wales, the college provides vocational ministry training by distance education with an emphasis on community service. The Reverend Denis Plant now serves as the principal of the college.


In Australia, there are three varieties of Diploma currently recognized by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF):


A “Diploma”, a qualification granted by vocational education and training (VET) sector or university. It is typically completed with 12 to 18 months of full-time study. When accepted for credit as part of a bachelor’s degree, it is usually deemed to be equivalent to the first year of the degree.

Advanced Diploma

An “Advanced Diploma”, which is equivalent to an Australian “Associate Degree” and is equivalent to the second year of a bachelor’s degree.

Graduate Diploma

A “Graduate Diploma”, which is undertaken after completing a bachelor’s degree (or being deemed to have equivalent knowledge). This can be in a field other than that covered by said degree (e.g., the Graduate Diploma of Education necessary to become a school teacher in most Australian states). It can also be a coursework-only qualification undertaken as additional study in a specialisation within one’s degree area.


Vision International College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia. It is accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the national regulator of Australia’s vocational education and training (VET) sector, which is part of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).

Accredited Enrollment

This Accredited Enrolment form is for the ASQA Accredited awards only. It enrolls a student into the Christian Ministry and Theology program. There are six levels, Certificate III, Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate, and Graduate Diploma. For each award level, the student must complete a new enrolment form.


The overwhelming reason ISOM students take our training is to get high-quality training from some of the best instructors in the world at an affordable price. In churches and ministry circles, our training is recognized and respected because of the amazing fruit that comes out of our students. 

Listing Credentials on a Resume

Those winging to strengthen their resume may consider earning an accredited certificate or diploma from Vision International College. Upon graduation from ISOM, a student can take three additional classes (costing about $1,000). This can be used on job resumes outside of the US.

Rules on Unaccredited Degree Programs in the U.S.

In some states, it’s illegal to use a degree from a non-accredited school unless otherwise allowed by a state licensing agency, according to the U.S. Department of Education. You can start by reviewing any information you can find about accredited and non-accredited degrees in your state. 

U.S. Recognition of Foreign Qualifications

There is no single authority in the United States for the recognition of foreign certificates, diplomas, degrees, and other qualifications.

International agreements and the practice in the U.S. education system and labor market recognize the existence of three competent authorities for recognition matters:

    1. The admitting school or higher education institution for students who seek to study in the United States and who are presenting credits or qualifications, earned abroad;
    2. The hiring employer for individuals seeking work and who are presenting degrees or other qualifications, earned abroad; and
    3. State or territorial licensing boards for individuals seeking to practice regulated professions in a jurisdiction of the United States and who are presenting degrees or other qualifications earned abroad.

To download the pdf version of the form

To enroll straight from your device

Contact Us

Send us a Message