Start A School
CALL: +1 (866) 376-4766
– If you are the pastor of your church, challenge your members to be trained. Your promotion of the school is critical to is success. Also appoint a respected facilitator with administrative gifting.
– If you are not the pastor of your church, show and submit all materials to your local pastor for approval and support.
– Pray and seek God about your personal involvement with the ISOM. Remember that this is more than a program; it is discipleship, and consequently must be directed by His Spirit.
– Upon approval from your local pastor, begin to promote the ISOM to people in your church, or to those who you know will be interested.
GUIDELINES FOR THE FACILITATOR
– Secure a location and time for the classes, as well as all necessary equipment.
– Set a date to begin the school (remember to allow at least 2 weeks for order processing with ISOM).
– Ask potential students to sign up, and pay the student registration costs directly to you (then you will make one payment to our office for the student materials).
– Call ISOM with your school order and payment information (all major credit cards accepted).
– Expect a 1-2 week delivery time after your order has been placed.
– Upon receipt, verify your order by checking the videos, workbooks, etc.
MAKING ISOM YOUR OWN
– Look over the Facilitators Guide (included with school materials) for further instructions.
– Bathe everything in prayer as you begin your classes, and trust God to accomplish His purposes and plans throughout the lessons.
– Call and order the next trimester at least 2 weeks before your start date.
– Track students and grades using the formatted spreadsheet on the facilitator’s Disc included with the Facilitator’s Guide (a “SFD” CD is generally put in the inside front pocket of this binder).
– Report Student information to our grades department at firstname.lastname@example.org after 3rd and 5th Trimesters.